Monday, February 11, 2008

[While Picard is away, Data will play]


It's a transitional period for us here at Ninja Ken. And when I say 'us,' I mean Kid C. And when I say 'Kid C,' I mean Colin. There. The cat is out of the bag. The mystery that is the identity of Ninja Ken's blogger is revealed. Before I get to far into this, it may prove relevant that this is not Colin, but Adam. My name is brought up from time to time, so I find it only suiting that I reveal Kid C's name, if he has not done so already- I'm really not sure. Back to the transitional period. Until now (or soon from now), Colin has posted one of his comics and a small blog to go with it three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He has done this alone. He was sole creator and executor to this blog. He has done well. But what is a man (besides a terrible little pile of secrets) without a good man or two behind him? Ignoring any possible gay jokes, he is not much. So in comes our friend Marshall, wiz at all things technological- that is to say a wizard, which would be relatively correct if I were to say I was a dwarf and Colin a valkyrie perhaps. Warrior needs food! Marshall shall (if that is not some kind of literary device, it ought to be) run the innards and the ongoings behind a new site and perhaps post as he wishes to it; I don't really know and may very well be speaking out of turn here. And I will begin posting as well. I am thinking a Tuesday, Thursday type thing to compliment Colin's schedule. I get this honor, or chore as it is yet to be determined, due to my long allegiance to both Colin and Ninja Ken. I have, I believe, been the main reader and perhaps target audience since its conception, and more often than not am the spiritual meat of Ray, as he was based of my creation of Hero Ray and integrated into the comic. How this happened I can't quite remember; maybe Colin will inform us all later on. Before I fan-dangled my persona into the strips, Ninja Ken was doing God-knows-what. Sometimes I miss those days. Even I get tired of my judgments. Someone's got to do it. On with today's comic- seeing as how posting it was really my only direct order. Sometimes a soldier has to take initiative. Or something.

-Adam (or Synep if I were to sign as mystery man does)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, he actually deleted one of my comments on here once because i wrote his name in it. now what will he do? hahaha

also, i think colin needs to dig up the old comic i read awhile ago. i dont remember how it goes exactly but it has to do with an orange tree and dildos, i believe...

Unknown said...

p.s. i love you adam

CJ said...

Scratch that... Adam said...

I think that one with the tree you are thinking of is years old, like before college old, like before Ray old. I think. But that's some of the old crazy stuff I like. I'm going to see if I can go through his old ones and select classics for Tues & Thurs, since most of his MWF ones are new.

I love you Kyle

-Adam (not Kid C)

Unknown said...

yessss, do some classics

xoxo, love you moreeee