Monday, December 10, 2007

[Wanna Make Shrinky Dinks?]


So I dropped my car off to get the bumper fixed up. Some baffoon forgot to check behind him when backing up in a parking lot and hit me. Even though I was right there.

So I tooled abouts town in a rental car today, a Ford Taurus. Handled ok, not as smooth. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get back into my good ole Accord.

I beat Mass Effect yesterday. Overall it was an amazing game, I actually felt kind bummed when it was over. Like when you reach the end of a really good series of books. But it was also a very technically flawed game, as I am sure you are well aware.

I immediately started playing the Witcher. So far the camera is bugging me, and I wish I could use a game controller, but otherwise it looks promsing.

Ok I'm going to watch futurama the rest of the night. Toodles.

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: