Friday, November 2, 2007

[cake]


So I just dropped 40 on comics, ouch baby. Thats what I get for skipping new comics wed since like september. Still haven't played munchkin, much to my chagrin. I did however watch a horror/comedy called Black Sheep, which is about killer sheep. Worth it for some redonkulous parts, although it coulda been better. Its cold in here, I think it may be hoodie time. I also think I may go get myself a bottle of whiskey and huddle in front of my computer and get drunk to sliders.

Just another friday night in paradise.

Oh also, I cannot stop watching this little vid of the Portal End Creds. So uh, don't watch it if you haven't already beaten it. Idiot.

And wow, this comic is way back from 2003. Good thing to see my sense of humor hasnt changed much in 4 years. Farts are hilarious.

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: