Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[xXx H4110W33N 5N1P3R xXx]


Well its halloween. woo! I wish I was my age divided by 2, then I could be filling up on sweet loot tonight! But alas, I am an old man, so all I get to do is cook myself some chinese food, watch sliders, and then play the fancy new Zombie Halo 3 matches! So still, woo for that!

On a side note, I am also drinking a delicious white russian. Wow, I had almost forgotten how good these things are!

Oh yes, I did not get around to playing munchkin yet! We got distracted by Knocked Up, which I think is good, not great. In my mind its not quite at the Old School, Wedding Crashers, Superbad level. It was more of a Big Daddy, or an Anchorman if you will. But munchkin will be played soon, oh yes it will!

This comic tells it pretty much how it is- that Ninja Ken and Hero Ray look nothing alike. And anyone who says differently is just a jerkbag.

...

But yeah Ninja Keena is just Ken with a bow and eyelashes, I mean duh.

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: