Wednesday, September 12, 2007

[business trip]


I just got back today from Wisconsin I went there Tuesday morning for work. I had a sweet night at the hotel. I bought myself some beer, ate a stuffed pizza, made a bubble bath (with very hot water), and then sat in the bubble bath, drinking. ...

And then I watched legally blonde 2 on my zune.

hehehe, ok ok so I only watched about 5 minutes. The original plan was to watch the entire movie in the bathtub and to keep drinking, but I cut it short for several reasons:
1. The water was so hot I was sweating (have you ever sweat while in water? its freaking bizarre).
2. An hour of the office started on tbs and I wanted to watch it real bad.
3. And I was deathly afraid I would drop my zune in the tub and ruin it.

Wow. ok I'm beat. I think I am going to go to bed.

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: