Monday, September 10, 2007

[wrigleyville]

*BIOSHOCK SPOILER ALERT, DONT CLICK UNLESS YOU GOT PAST RYANS OFFICE.*



Went to Wrigleyville over the weekend with some of my closest friends, and antics ensued. I had never been there before, so it was neato, plus there were some Hawkeye bars which was fun.

Tonight I am going to go to 7-11 and get one of those Halo 3 slushees, then hit up best buy. I have 100 dollars worth of a gift card, and I'm gonna waste it on something software-ish that is going to make me giggle like a little schoolgirl on free ludens cough drop day.

I bought the much anticipated (at least by me) It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia dvd set, and OH MAN, I had almost forgotten how amazing that show is. While reviewing in my head what TV DVDS I had purchased I decided that I have an awesome lineup. Here it is:

Futurama S 2 and 4
Seinfeld S1 and 2
Numerous MST3K Episodes and seasons
Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia S1 and 2
CSI S5
Firefly series

man all I need is some Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, and Sliders and I might have the most awesome assortment of television on dvd EVAR.

and the comic? yeah, well gross things sometimes happen to good people.

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: