Monday, September 24, 2007

[HALO'D]



Well the day is finally here. Halo 3 comes out in about 7 hours, and I will be lined up with the rest of the nerds at my local ex-EB.

I started reading the graphic novel Watchmen, I haven't touched it since I last read it which was probably around 2001 or so. I was quickly reminded at how great a story it is. Really, damn. I am excited and frightened by the aspect of a movie based upon its pages. I don't know how it could be done justice in 2-3 hours.

I gotta end this, I am too excited for Halo 3. I'll let you suckers who aren't getting it know how it is. Laters.

And wouldn't it be sweet if there was some sort of Thong-Mode unlockable in halo 3 for Masterchief? Wait... replace Masterchief with Cortana. And then replace her with a real woman. And put her in my bed.

Yeahhhhh thats one sweet unlockable.

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: