Wednesday, June 20, 2007

[Halo 3 Zune]


Its true, I have a hard-on for the master chief. Not as much now as I did in those reckless college years of mine, but still, he is an important part of my psyche. Up to this point I also have been mobile-musically challenged, having only my minidisk player (which I received from the dearest father figure when it "fell off the truck" from my understanding) and my cd player, the later of which has up and vanished from the earth as far as I can tell. These two bold and unusually zesty facts followed by the release of the Halo 3 edition zune has left me 250 dollars lighter, and one more brick of technology richer.

I have been playing around with it for the past few days and am pleasantly surprised so far. Although I do have a few complaints so far- the lagging between menus is shameful, and the whole synching music process is clumsier than a freshman trying to get off his girlfriends bra (of course I am not one to talk, it somehow whiplashed me in my eye and I had to get my mom to pick me up and take me home because a blood-gushing eye makes driving hazardous). But otherwise I am pleased with my purchase. It doesn't feel cheap, it looks high tech, and if I hug it close enough to my heart I can almost feel master chief standing next to me, maybe offering me a cold one, or perhaps some ammo clips he didn't need.

Oh MC, you are truly a gentleman.

As I am sure you can tell I uploaded this slightly less minisculed. Someone will have to inform me which way they prefer, easier to read but you gotta scroll, or all on one page, but squinty.

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: