Friday, June 29, 2007

[Benjammin]


The amount of playtime I have given The Darkness so far couldn't be much more than an hour or so, but I am already smitten. The game is exactly what I hoped for, its got a keen sense of style, good graphics (think a moody-er oblivion set in New York), great voice acting, good controls, and an solid overall "fun" level. I found myself drawn into its world with a cunning usually only found in Nintendo games, high praise indeed. And now I find myself both drawn to it, to indulge myself in its glory, but also trying to stay away... to savor it....

I don't think I'm going to leave the house until I beat it. Hhahahaha oh it won the battle.

The other day I was at a mall, and I saw this small, shrunken old man just walking about wearing a full piece suit and a hat, looking like he was having a great time. To me, it looked real fun, and at that moment i vowed to myself to one day (probably after retirement)buy a very expensive suit, and wear it constantly, and just be that guy. I am pretty excited about the whole idear, not gonna lie.

So I guess the big news was that I in fact got a raise. Woo Hoo Y'all. With my extra money I promise to save the Dolphins from ever being eaten by me. And thats a promise you can take to the bank.

The idea for this comic came to me while I was peeing this morning, feverishly wishing there was a good cure for a hangover... Apparently its virgin sacrifice. Who'da thunk?

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: