Friday, October 19, 2007

[Really Ugly Kids]


So I got myself a haircut, and while I was in the neighborhood I stopped by the cheap pizza slice place. And what I saw there made me lose my appetite faster than watching naked sumos foot-fucking (well not really, I mean thats pretty extreme yo). I saw a group of maybe 5 or 6 of the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life. These ugs had it all; acne, long greasy ponytails, horsefaces, and I swear to the christ one of them had a hunchback. A fucking HUNCHBACK. I was half expecting the little animated gargoyles from the Disney movie to jump out from around a corner and start serenading me.

And if by all stretches of the imagination a hunch-ee happens to be reading this, don't worry, this guy was smelly too. At least you don't have that affliction as well my rolly friend.

I found the scanner software, so heres something short and stupid on graph paper. Is this called graph paper? ... whatever.

TTFN
-Kid C

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is this comic inspired by the time you knocked the last part of the ice cream cone with chocolate in the bottom out of kenning's hand? because that was hilarious