Friday, July 20, 2007

[Summer Sucks]


So we're stuck right in the middle of the summer-slump and the next game I'm interested in doesn't come out until the end of August. Boooo-urns.

So what else is there to do? Go outside? PIFFFFFFFFF. I find myself trying to trudge through Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, but its so glitchy I cant even get the prostitute to come back to my room so I can suck her blood! And I mean, if the game wont let me do that then whats the point really.

I have been reading a book called Apathy and Other Small Victories, and at times I think it is the most brilliantly written novel I have ever laid eyes on. Other times I can see the author sitting in front of his keyboard just mashing words together and hoping his rants make sense. I am having an extreme love/hate relationship thing with it.

The comic today features a word-for-word text message conversation I had with my friend Joe a few weeks ago while I was at work. He is an odd fellow.

TTFN
-Kid C

No comments: