Friday, July 27, 2007

[vacation and stuff]


Hey hey hey, it's my last day of work for a bit! I will be off for vacation (thats PTO for you office types) for a weekish. Because of this I will not be able to post for a little, but don't worry. I got things bubbling in my head, and Ninja Ken shall return!!!

Tomorrow I am also going to warped tour. Am I excited? Yes and No. I am excited because Alkaline Trio, Big D and the Kids Table, and Pepper will be there this year. I am not excited because 80% of the people there will be 15 year old kids wearing black eyeliner. But oh well, you take the good with the bad, and hopefully it will be worth it.

Tonight I will be heading to the 10:40 showing of The Simpsons movie, I have heard rather "meh" reviews being bandied about, but I mean how can one not see it?

Oh yeah, and in this comic Dante is all about the butthole pleasures. B-B-B-Butthole? hehehe

BBIAB
-Kid C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahah awesome